I bid farewell to my beloved car Velo today. Velo was my 2nd car. He is more then a car to me. He's my buddy who went thru thick n thin w me, who grew w me. I had him as my bdae present near 5 yrs ago. He was a proud metallic blue lancer. When I had my first job, he faithfully brought me to n fro work, sheltered me from e sun n rain. I hurt him badly when I ram him into a pillar 4yrs back. But he came back stronger n swifter. He did not bear any grudge n continue serving me faithfully. He always made distance insignificant for me. I accidentally scratched him twice last 2 but yet he look as beautiful as before to me. Throughout e yrs he has never threw tantrum n never given us any single trouble. He let me woo my girlfriend with pride, brought this couple to places and allowed me to send her home safely. 5 yrs later, he is still my proud metallic blue lancer. But too bad dad wants to let go of him… good bye Velo my pal… I will remember u forever… SFL435U~